Christy K Robinson
• “Christy is a wonderful pianist who reads, improvises, and plays by ear. She provided musical accompaniment for Loma Linda University's collegiate church for over 15 years. I would not only recommend her to teach music, piano lessons, but I would be grateful if she would agree to be MY piano teacher!” Judi Simons-Wright
• "To whom it may concern: My husband and I sing in the choir at Trinity Bible Church, where Christy had accompanied us. We highly recommend her for the position that is open at your church. She is an extremely talented musician, she has a quick wit and intelligence, was completely reliable and loves the Lord! We were so sorry to see her go, but know she will be an asset wherever she is, and we doubt you could do better.” Rob and Judy Buss
• “Two thumbs up recommendation. We hate not having Christy here, but we support her in looking for work.” Pastor Mark Sherid
• "I have worked as the vocal soloist with Christy Robinson accompanying on both organ and piano at the First Christian Science Church in Sun City West for the past 10 months at the Sunday morning services. During this time, I have found her to be consistently reliable, accommodating, and musical. I have particularly enjoyed her inspired choices of music for both the prelude and postlude. Accordingly, it is my pleasure to recommend her musical services to enhance any church service that requires keyboard performance or accompaniment.” Irene Seubert
• “I'm delighted to recommend Christy as an organist/pianist/music director. She provided excellent musical service for our church, and she has great talent as an artist and musician. Christy is also a spiritual person and she has depth, understanding and appreciation of the sacredness of music in worship. Delighted to HIGHLY recommend her work as a church organist/pianist!” Rev. Father Rick Romero
• “Christy is a passionate piano/keyboard player who performs at the highest musical standards while maintaining a cordial relationship with her peers.” Pastor Cristian Iordan
• “After many happy years working with Christy in rehearsing and performing church music, I can happily give her my endorsement. Her keyboard skills and musical ear are excellent and her knowledge of music broad.” Dr. J. Mailen Kootsey
• "Christy brings not only great musical gifts but a deep spirituality." Rev. Rene Jensen
• "You are such a blessing to us. Thank you for using your gifts for the glory of God. What a great evening -- thank you for making it so special." Women of Trinity
• "They are very fortunate to have you!! I miss your musical talents and I'd love to sing with you again!!" Amy Kelley
Extremely versatile church keyboardist (piano, electronic and pipe organ, synthesizer), in liturgical, traditional, contemporary, and crossover styles. Twelve years’ experience co-directing praise team in weekly rehearsals and church services.
Familiar with 400 years of traditional hymnody and with contemporary praise music. Proficient in sightreading hymns, accompaniment, and lead sheet (worship team) improvisation. Able to adapt to unexpected changes that occur during a church service.
Keyboardist, choir or solo accompanist, choir director, etc., for
Guest pianist or accompanist for Baptist, Seventh-day Adventist, Methodist, non-denominational, Catholic, and Mormon services. United States, Scotland, Ireland, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand.
Keyboardist for weddings, funerals, conference/reception music.
Christy Robinson is the daughter of a music teacher, and has been playing for churches and school assemblies since age 10. She has a minor in music education (BA in Communications), and has taught at private schools, and in her own home studio. For many years, she has been pianist, organist, and music director in a wide variety of Protestant, Evangelical, and Catholic settings, and enjoys all of it from traditional and conservative hymns to contemporary worship teams, and a blend of both. She's a skilled accompanist, and allows the choir or soloist to shine to its greatest magnitude without being overtaken.
Christy is available to play piano or synthesizer for weddings, funerals, banquets or elegant dinners, receptions, and other events.
Use the contact form to message her about playing for your church on a regular or substitute basis, or to play for your event.
Image by Jodi Duby Photography
"Christy, you were lovely in SO many ways! Thank you for blessing us with your gifts!!!" -- Cari Vincent